Ready to welcome back your healthy movement, healing, strength and joint mobility-regardless of your age and fitness level? So many people today believe that aging or injury means to physically decline, so they kind of just give up. And trust me, I know as much as anyone how it feels to be less mobile than one would like. When I was younger, I was partially paralyzed for 2 years and was too weak to move. I certainly couldn’t do any of the healthy workouts people suggested–even what others called “Beginner Yoga” was way beyond me! It took me over a decade to strengthen to the point where I could become a yoga and anatomy expert, as well as a fitness teacher. With all this experience, I traveled the world teaching people of any and all levels how to access their ability to grow in strength, flexibility, and stamina—no matter what their fitness level.
By doing these 10 gentle but powerfully effective workouts in a chair or on the floor, you CAN regain your best body, inside and out. Your muscles can build and tone for your whole life. Each workout builds on one another to strengthen and open your body in different yet complementary ways. By the end, you’ll have built total body stamina, cleansing, balance and flexibility!
This course is great for anyone wanting to reclaim mobility in a gentle way due to:
- Aging and loss of mobility and strength (this is a great gift for parents, too!)
- Illness or injury that needs healing movement.
- Teachers seeking more creative tools and flowing sequences for their Chair Yoga, gentle, restorative, therapeutic, healing or total basics classes.
- Anyone who wants a gentle, mellow and restorative movement practice.
Click play button below to watch video
With this course, you’ll get:
- Ten 10-Minute Flow Workouts: Led by one teacher in a chair and also on the floor, so you can choose which you want to follow.
- A smart blend of yoga and fitness movements to target common areas of weakness, tension and inflammation, and help to change them into strength, freedom and a body that supports your best health instead of blocking it.
- One workout a day, with some important science tips and inspiration to make sure you keep healing and get strong and energized in all the right ways–with no time-wasting missteps.
Each day you’ll get the next of effective and fun 10 Minute Sequences that focus on the following aspects:
- Day 1: WARM UP + FLOW: A warming and flowing sequence of movements to open stuck joints and energy, and get your whole system moving. This is your essential healing practice!
- Day 2: STABILITY + SPINE: A creative sequence to engage, strengthen and stretch the muscles of your spine and main joints more safely and strongly– the foundation of your balance and inner body health!
- Day 3: STAMINA + ENERGY: This sequence will uplift your energy and build the endurance to do more throughout the day with more vigor. This releases central nervous system nerve and cellular compression so you can control your vitality more and more.
- Day 4: CORE STRENGTH + EMPOWER: Your abdominals and back muscles are crucial to staying strong, standing tall, and avoiding fatigue and spinal collapse. This empowering session will build strong yet flexible abs and total Core support.
- Day 5: WARRIOR NATURE + ENDURANCE: Yes, even if you can’t do a full Warrior Pose or yoga practice yet, you can amplify your Warrior spirit. This workout will gently challenge and inspire you to become even more grounded, centered, focused and stable.
- Day 6: BALANCE + BREATH: Oxygen is one of the most healing and cleansing tools you have. We blend balance with mindful breath techniques to support you to be more open and cleansed, even as you learn to dance with Center.
- Day 7: DETOX + CLEANSE: Detox is not what you think. In this session, we bring in the latest science to help you actually stay clean and healing more effectively with a fusion of organic, inspiring movement–naturally!
- Day 8: STRONG CORE + OPEN HEART: Life tends to round us forward, and this depresses energy and strength can cause pain and strain in the spine. Today’s workout will counteract this, improving posture by strengthening the mid and upper back & shoulders, and opening the chest–but all from a stronger core for truly holistic support!
- Day 9: UPPER BODY STRENGTH + STRETCH: Continue your upper body chest and arm strength with this short but transformative arm, chest, back and shoulder practice. A little goes a long way, as we target the exact movements needed to increase tone and endurance in the upper body. So necessary for tackling life’s day-to-day needs.
- Day 10: FLEXIBILITY + RESTORE: This is a cooling practice that you can use after any other workout here on the program. Today you’ll learn why many people stretch incorrectly, causing inflammation and pain. Stretch smarter, open your body, and enjoy the freedom it brings–all in 10 minutes!
- Day 11: BONUS VIDEO LIBRARY: This is a resource you can use moving forward, even after you’re done with the main course. This Video Library is one page, with all 10 video workouts on it, so you can effortlessly access any you love–or need that day. I suggest doing Day 1 as your warmup, then any other video Day 2-9, then Day 10 as a cool-down. That makes a 30-minute practice!
You can even easily combine videos for longer workouts as you build your strength and stamina. You’ll see that these workouts will open up for you more and more as you practice them more.
Each workout acts on your body as a whole, using optimal anatomy and alignment knowledge, so each 10 minute session gives you the results of doing a much longer workout, even gently. You’ll find yourself actually enjoying exercise–at the level you truly need.
What People Are Saying About This Course:
“I’m 70, and have had major joint pain and limitations from arthritis. Every other fitness and yoga program or class I tried was way beyond me. Katie understands what people like me need to really start from the ground–or the chair–up!” ~Ann
“I had a serious illness, and was too weak to even go to classes. I could barely make it out of bed. Then along came Katie, and a practice I could actually DO in bed. It gave me the therapeutic support I needed to heal and get stronger, in my own timing. ” ~Jordan
“I’m a power yoga teacher, and my mom is not able to remotely do my practice. Also, she doesn’t listen to me as much since I’m her daughter, hehe. I gave her a gift of this course, and she loves it. ‘Katie this, Katie that!” I welcome it. Anything to make her better and stronger. Thank you, Katie!” ~Paulette
“With the spine injuries I have, it’s nearly impossible to find super gentle movement practices that actually progress my strength without hurting me worse. Katie manages to aid in my recovery and help me respect my permanent disabilities at the same time, in a totally empowering way where I feel like I can be as awesome as anyone else. It’s hard to describe–just please get this course! You won’t regret it.” ~Chantal
About Katie, About the Program:
Katie Peña is the founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga and The Yoga Shred®, and also an anatomy expert who travels the world teaching yoga/fitness teachers and students to keep their practices mindfully safe. Her House of Yoga courses have enhanced the lives and bodies of over 100,000 happy students!
- Lifetime Access: When you purchase this course, the whole program is yours to keep and to do at your own pace. You can return to it again and again.
- This is an incredible fitness resource for you as you move forward with a clear education on what will work for you, and how easy it can be to be fit and fabulous for a lifetime, in your own way, and on your own terms.
How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day for 10 days (total of 10 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you’ll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won’t have to search for it when you’re ready to get back to it.
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the House of Yoga inspiration newsletter which gives you daily inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from House of Yoga and Katie Peña that we think you might be interested in.
Get Started Now
We are offering this course with the option of selecting how much you want to pay. No matter how much you pay, you’ll be getting the same course as everybody else. We simply trust that people are honest and will support the author of the course with whatever they can afford. And if you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money.
How much do you want to pay?
This is the total amount for all 10 lessons