These no-bake protein bars are the perfect snack to grab when you’re on the go. And the best part about this recipe is that although it tastes like a candy bar, this DIY snack actually has low sugar, high fiber, high protein, gluten free and vegan! What more could you want?!
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 cup + 2 tbs Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2/3 tsp Stevia Extract
- 2/3 cup Oat Flour
- 8 scoops Vanilla Brown Rice Protein Powder (Don’t use whey)
- ¾-1 cup Chopped Pretzels (try to use whole grain)
- ¼ cup Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line an 8″ brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- In a stand mixer bowl with beater attachment, add the peanut butter, almond milk, truvia, salt and stevia extract. Mix on low.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oat flour and protein powder. Slowly add to the stand mixer.
- Increase mixer speed to medium for a few seconds, then back to low.
- Turn off the stand mixer and dump in the pretzels and chocolate. Turn the stand mixer on low and mix until JUST incorporated, being careful not to crush the pretzels entirely.
- Take the bowl off the mixer, scoop the dough into the prepared pan and flatten the surface.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve the next day!
Original Recipe from Desserts With Benefits.
DIY No-Bake Protein Bars was originally published on THE LOVESURF BLOG