Want those Summer Beachy Waves without having to actually go to the beach? This simple DIY will help you achieve saltwater kissed waves even if you don’t live anywhere near the beach. The best part is, this style takes less than 10 minutes to achieve and costs less than $10 for the materials. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 tbsp. finely ground sea salt
- 3 squirts of water-based hair gel
- ¼ tsp. coconut conditioner
- Tap water
- 8-10 oz. spray bottle
1. Add all of your ingredients to your spray bottle and add enough water to fill it up. Shake vigorously until all ingredients are combined.
2. Spray onto wet/damp hair and scrunch upward until a wave begins to form. Spray a small amount and scrunch as you go. Remember, less is more!
3. Either let it dry naturally or use a diffuser for a more tousled look
And voila! Enjoy that fresh-out-the-ocean look anywhere and keep the spray bottle in your purse for touch ups throughout the day!
DIY Salt Spray for Beachy Waves was originally published on LOVESURF BLOG
Share this with a friend: