For Immediate Release
LoveSurf Releases Summer 2014 Horizons Collection and Opens New Showroom
San Clemente, CA (June 2, 2014) - LoveSurf is excited to announce the release of its Summer 2014 collection, Horizons and the opening of their new showroom.
Following the successful release of the LoveSurf Essentials line in 2013, the 2014 Summer collection will focus on multifunctional active and beachwear that can be worn from the waves and to the gym while still staying on-trend with this season’s fashions. “For this season, we wanted to tell the story of who the LoveSurf girl is and what she does,” says designer Hallee. “Our Horizons collection is inspired by the sunsets and architecture [such as the train track bridges at Trestles Beach] around San Clemente.
Highlights of the collection:
- A custom geometric print designed in conjunction with emerging Designer Amy Spain and inspired by photographs of beautiful San Clemente sunsets.
- An active bikini featuring side cut-outs and a double crisscross back for increased support and structure. Made with luxury Italian swim fabric.
- A new take on surfable swim capris that can be worn for sun protection, SUP yoga and/or everyday activewear.
- This season’s go-anywhere beach, gym, around town, shorts.
- A fashion rash-guard made with Italian stretch fabric that allows for easy movement.
- Innovative paddle jacket that combines neoprene with nylon/spandex sleeves for easy movement and paddling
Delivery of the collection will be available online at LoveSurf.com on June 15th and at select retailers and beach resorts worldwide.
LoveSurf is also pleased to announce its new the opening of their new 2,400 square foot headquarters and showroom located in downtown San Clemente, CA. “We wanted our new space to be interactive and have the feel of a yoga studio,” says Merchandising Manager, Jessica Lindseth. “It will be a place where we can showcase our latest collection, and where our athletes and followers can really see what the LoveSurf lifestyle is all about.” For now, the showroom will be open Monday through Friday by appointment only, with plans to host trunk shows and fitness classes in the future. “We are excited about this move. San Clemente has a long history in the surfing culture and we are happy to be a part of it and the community,” says LoveSurf’s founder and CEO, Brian MacDonald. “Our new headquarters is not just offices and a retail showroom, but an experience.”
For more information about the brand, the new headquarters, or to request interviews with LoveSurf, please contact [email protected] or call 949-273-2100
About LoveSurf Inc.
LoveSurf is a Southern California based swim and activewear company that designs high fashion Swim-to-Gym™ apparel for surf, SUP, yoga, running and outdoor recreation.