What is a typical week for you…Do you have a strict training schedule or diet? I just eat as clean as possible but I do love pizza and pancakes! The less ingredients the better. At the moment, my training is a bit hectic as I will be competing for 3 kettle bell competitions before the year ends!
- Monday’s, Wednesday’s & Friday’s I train strictly with kettle bells (which is mainly upper body, cardio, endurance) along with short workouts that mimic the motion in the kettle bell movement.
- Tuesday’s & Saturday’s I do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for cardio using light weights or bodyweight.
- Thursday’s I use heavier weights at a lower intensity.
- And Sunday’s I like my rest! I enjoy hanging out with friends, going out to lunches and living life!
Post workout, I usually just have a protein shake. My go to one is:
- Chocolate whey protein (I use ClutchBodyShop, doesn’t have crazy chemicals-all natural!)
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- Handful of spinach
- Ice and some water